- This comprehensive resource provides a wealth of engaging, classroom-tested activities that complement the 24 readers (sold separately).
- Build on student enthusiasm and curiosity about the world by extending reading, writing and science beyond the pages of a book.
- Activities include hands-on science activities, story dramatizations, experiments, story murals, text innovations, cooking and more!
- Integrate science concepts with literacy learning as young readers develop skills and confidence through the activities.
- The flexible activities and useful teacher information can be used even if the teacher does not have access to the readers.
- Includes full colour illustrations of completed projects.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.