- Students are frequently overwhelmed by the process of writing a research paper as there are many steps involved.
- This practical manual guides students step-by-step through the research process.
- Conducting research can be rewarding and writing a paper based on that research can provide a satisfying conclusion to the research process.
- Topics covered include: choosing a topic, obtaining information from the library, taking notes, organising notes into an outline, documenting sources, writing and revising the first and then final draft, and evaluating the final paper.
- Each chapter contains lessons and reproducible worksheets.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.