- The recipes in this two-book series have been designed for use in the areas of food technology and nutrition.
- Students will learn to prepare and serve healthy, economical and nutritious food in a school setting.
- Book A contains Teacher Information (skills development, program planning, food hygiene), Student Information (preparing food safely, menu planning, cooking tips), Recipes for Soups and Recipes for Light Meals.
- The recipes are straight-forward and have step-by-step instructions.
- Skills and techniques are highlighted in each recipe as is information relating to nutrition, serving suggestions and variations.
- Promote health eating and safe food-handling practices with these books.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.