- When Sam's teacher, Mrs Beam, first announces the environmentally friendly street competition, Sam thinks it is a terrible idea.
- Run-down Cottle Street doesn't stand a chance.
- In fact, Sam thinks it is probably the most environmentally unfriendly street in the entire universe.
- Sam, Andrea, and Elliot not only have to content with houses that look like half-peeled potatoes, and old skinflint Flynn's car-wrecks, but now the mysterious Bad Larry T. is lurking around.
- Can Cottle Street be saved? Can Bad Larry T. be recycled from bad to good? Andrea believes that if anybody can do it, it's Sam.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.