- Chris, looking for a special present for his mother's birthday, unexpectedly becomes the owner of a 'little world' in a small glass case.
- The secret of the magical landscape is a fabulous one: it contains real, tiny people.
- Tom and Alice, though small enough to stand on Chris's hand, form a wonderful friendship, sharing his world of the playroom, school and neighbourhood.
- Together they face the dangers of giant spiders, being lost, and the plans of a mysterious villain to make the 'little people' his own by any means.
- A delightful fantasy, set in today's world.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.