- Young children respond joyfully to music and it should be an integral part of the early childhood curriculum.
- It can be used to introduce and reinforce basic concepts and enrich learning experiences.
- Raffi's songs enchant children, while the repetition of verses and patterns, and rhythm and rhyme, enable children to learn the words rapidly.
- This book provides sheet music, lyrics and activities to reinforce the concepts of each song.
- Reproducible patterns for creative and dramatic play are also included.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.