- In the 1840's the Irish potato famine killed hundreds of thousands of Irishmen and forced millions to emigrate to North America.
- With his family dead and his village destroyed, young Patrick Flyne leaves home and begins his journey to America.
- On the way he meets a strange and beautiful gypsy girl and together they travel a dangerous and frightening world.
- All they have is hope and the will to survive.
- They also have a dream of finding a better future in a land without the Great Hunger.
Part of the Fiction Factory reader series of original texts.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.