- Sydney medical writer Raelene Allen has spent two years investigating the extent of marijuana dependence in young people.
- Following the marijuana trail has led her to government and non-government organisations, drug and alcohol facilities, the police, the courts and schools.
- This book contains extensive anecdotes and interview with parents and young users.
- It challenges the view that marijuana is a 'soft' drug and that drug-induced psychosis is increasingly common amongst adolescents.
- This book will help parents recognise the signs and provides a range of options for what to do.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.