- At a beach cottage, two sets of sisters who have never met before must spend a few days together without their parents.
- First there's Martha Winston—friendly, fearless (except for bats), casual and a bit of a practical joker.
- The there's her older sister, Ellen, easy-going, good-hearted and a peacemaker.
- How will they get along with the Swann sisters—Christine, quiet and shy, and Rosemary, cool and smooth, who acts like the whole world owes her something?
- When Rosemary starts being mean to Martha, Martha can't believe Christine sticks up for her older sister.
- It looks like it's going to be the longest holiday ever, until Martha discovers something about Christine that changes everything.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.