- 'He looks at me, full face, and I can see how drawn, how much older that face is—dark pits under his eyes, lines of tiredness. He's not the warrior king I fell for eight months ago…'
- Christy Callaghan is under siege. Her father is dangerously close to losing it—mentally. Her grandmother has lost it. And Christy's on the brink herself.
- She's lost her boyfriend Sonny, to a peacekeeping assignment in Bosnia. Suddenly their love no longer seems sure.
- Now, in an attempt to uncover an old family secret, Christy is on a train journey to the West Coast.
- She is determined to return her family—and herself—to lasting peace.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.