- School can be a battleground… especially if you're different.
- Bullying takes many forms—the sugar-coated and the standover style.
- The school camp should have been fun for everyone.
- Double Dare is told in flashback by four main characters—the class clown, Frog, the class 'princess', Katie, the new girl, Su, and the sensitive and perceptive David.
- It is funny, dramatic and thought-provoking.
- It challenges us all to think about the need to care for others.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.