- Love. Where do you find it when you're alone, broke and homeless?
- Tina rubbed the tears from her cheeks. It was stupid to cry. What good would crying do?
- If crying helped anything, then her mother might love her a little or at least drink less.
- Tina saw the headlights of the car coming down the highway. She stuck out her thumb...
- All she wanted was a lift to Sydney—a place to lose herself and forget.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.