- Ned Kelly was a thief, a bank robber and a murderer.
- He was in trouble with the law from the age of 12. He stole hundreds of horses and cattle. He robbed two banks. He killed three men.
- Yet, when Ned was sentenced to death, thousands rallied to save his life.
- He stood up to the authorities and fought for what he believed in.
- He defended the rights of people who had no power.
- Was he a villain? Or a hero?
- Includes website suggestions, photos, first hand accounts and a time line.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.