- For eleven-year-old Badge the world is bounded by the high ridges that enclose his valley home, deep in the heart of Tasmania.
- He delights in the wildlife that surrounds him, and cares little for the world Outside.
- But one day visitors arrive from Outside—Russ, a good-natured cousin from America, and his friend Dr Heftman, who have come to study the local natural history.
- Badge had once been shown one of the country's rarest animals, the nearly extinct Tasmanian tiger, coming to a pool to drink—and he promised never to reveal its whereabouts.
- But will Badge be carried away with his admiration of his cousin and tell the secret?
- Tiger in the Bush won Children's Book Council Book of the Year Award.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.