- It is Molly Clarkson's fiftieth birthday and she is having a party.
- She is rich, but she is having a small party—only four people.
- Four people, however, who all need the same thing: they need her money.
- She will not give them the money so they are waiting for her to die.
- And there are other people who are also waiting for her to die.
- But one person can't wait.
- And so, on her fiftieth birthday, Molly Clarkson is going to die.
- Part of the Oxford Bookworms Level 1 series aimed to help students improve their reading.
- Includes a glossary and exercises at the end of the story.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.