- "But Sloanes Beach is so uncool," Shaun said. "No waves. No skate ramps. It's just a beach for the old and bewildered."
- His dad made no comment.
- The family pitch their tents at the Sloanes Beach Camping Ground.
- The brothers are bored so they take their kayaks for a paddle and pull up on an island.
- They find gigantic footprints gouged into the sand...
- Perhaps Sloan Beach is not for the old and bewildered after all?
- The first book in the Supa Dazzlers High Jinx Trilogy of readers.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.