- Can Mark save his innocent friends from the fear and frenzy of the townspeople?
- There was no time to reach the figure on the plains. So Mark whirled and sprinted back to the Kendalls.
- Hunkered down in the bushes, gazing into the sun, there was no way they could see what they were really aiming at. Mark had to reach them before...
- He was close enough now to hear the Kendalls' anxious voices.
- 'There it is!' Mr Kendall cried with a mixture of fear and triumph. 'There it is—look at that thing—look at the muscles!'
- 'Never saw anything so big'. gasped the younger Kendall. With a look of grim determination, he stood up and took aim.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.