- Rachel has just left school and she knows everything.
- Well, maybe not quite everything.
- Then she meets the mysterious Mr Preston, who gives her a live-in job looking after Grace—Grace with the lovely house, they grasping sisters, the feral neighbours and the spooky box full of unfinished business; Grace who never speaks.
- Who is Grace? How do the pieces of her world fit together?
- And what will it all mean for Rachel?
- Told from Rachel's gloriously eccentric perspective, this is an intriguing, compassionate, unexpectedly funny story about tasting love, finding grace and getting a life.
- Short-listed for the Children's Book Council of Australia Awards.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.