- This is the first collection to span the diverse range of Aboriginal Australian writings.
- Thirty-six Aboriginal and Islander authors have contributed, including David Unaipon, Oodgeroo Noonuccal, Gerry Bostock, Ruby Langford, Hyllus Maris, Sally Morgan, Mudrooroo Narogin and Archie Weller.
- Many others are represented through community writings such as petitions and letters.
- Collected over six years from all the states and territories, Paperbark ranges widely across time and genre—from the 1840s to the present, from transcriptions of oral literature to rock opera.
- Prose, poetry, song, drama and polemic are accompanied by the selected artworks of Jimmy Pike.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.