- Integrating Technology into the Maths Curriculum is a resource book for use with primary students.
- It contains five sections that may be used as teaching or supplementary units.
- While building a better understanding of maths concepts, students will also develop such skills as brainstorming, listening, predicting, observing, speaking and illustrating.
- Students learn how to collect and organise different types of data, create graphs and use graphs to interpret data.
- Units are comprised of 2 or 3 activities and include the year level, time frame, suggested software, materials needed, assessment/evaluation activities, and Internet addresses of maths sites with more information on each topic.
- Topics also covered are: Statistics and data, shape and place, Measurement, Probability and Chance.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.