- 'It was the seventh day of the storm. We didn't know where we were. Everyone on the ship believed death was very near.'
- The Robinson family do not die at sea; they find their way to a small island.
- But what can they do now? Where will the live? What will they eat?
- Luckily, the father and mother have useful skills and they can teach their four young sons.
- But how long will they be there, on the island?
- Includes a detailed introduction and extensive activity material.
- Part of the Penguin Reader Level 3 Pre-Intermediate Classics series (1200 words).
- Penguin Readers are a series of simplified stories—from classics, bestsellers, film titles and original works—to introduce students to literature.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.