- Gulliver travels across the sea from England and has an accident. He arrives in a country of very, very small people.
- What will they do with him? How will he talk to them?
- And why are the Big-enders fighting the Little-enders?
- Includes a detailed introduction and extensive activity material.
- Part of the Penguin Reader Level 2 Elementary Classics series (600 words).
- Penguin Readers are a series of simplified stories—from classics, bestsellers, film titles and original works—to introduce students to literature.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.