- Elinor and Marianne Dashwood are two very different sisters.
- Marianne loves excitement; her sister is more sensible and serious.
- But both girls must use the same honesty and intelligence before they can find happiness.
- Includes a detailed introduction and extensive activity material.
- Part of the Penguin Reader Level 3 Pre-Intermediate Classics series (1200 words).
- Penguin Readers are a series of simplified stories—from classics, bestsellers, film titles and original works—to introduce students to literature.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.