- The funniest book you will read about the English!
- Why are the English different from Europeans?
- George Mikes' book describes the strange things the English say and do. And because the English are strange, they don't get angry when they read the book. They love it! You will too!
- Includes a detailed introduction and extensive activity material.
- Part of the Penguin Reader Level 3 Pre-Intermediate Contemporary series (1200 words).
- Penguin Readers are a series of simplified stories—from classics, bestsellers, film titles and original works—to introduce students to literature.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.