- Why has Dr Jekyll mad a friend of the frightening Mr Hyde? Who is the evil little man? And why does he seem to have power over the good Dr Jekyll?
- Then there is a murder. Everybody is looking for Mr Hyde.
- But the evil little many has disappeared. Or has he?
- Includes a detailed introduction and extensive activity material.
- Part of the Penguin Reader Level 3 Pre-Intermediate Classics series (1200 words).
- Penguin Readers are a series of simplified stories—from classics, bestsellers, film titles and original works—to introduce students to literature.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.