- Tom's got a secret—and it's out of this world!
- At the bottom of the Tuttle family's garden rises a huge hedge, as tall and as solid as the wall of a castle.
- Behind it live the Grimleys, but what they're trying to hide no one knows.
- Then one evening Tom Tuttle hear an eerie wailing.
- What sort of creature could make such a noise—a noise that stops when Tom's sisters sing?
- And if he uncovers the truth, will anyone believe him?
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.