- As English teachers, we have a special responsibility to create a language environment within which students can develop effective and creative oral communication skills.
- This book frames an approach which integrates a range of language strands to explore aspects of the structure of oral language.
- Physiology, phonetics, pronunciation and language origins are among the areas covered as well as more active skills involved in storytelling and gathering of oral history.
- Activity pages and teacher information is provided along with a glossary and extension ideas.
- This resource can be used in conjunction with Finding Your Way with Speaking (sold separately), or used as a stand alone resource.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.