- A writing resource for P-12 teachers, students and administrators.
- Capitalising on the 90s students' visual learning styles, this is a writing resource for science, social studies, maths and language.
- You can explore the possibilities of using writing as a manipulative, using mindMapping, the visual framework that allows for generating ideas, developing sentences, sequencing and editing.
- It's About Writing illustrates and describes an alternative writing process that accommodates random as well as sequential thinkers.
- Over twenty curriculum examples for subject areas and reproducible student activity pages included.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.