These books are designed for students from 13 to 15 years old.
- Books 1.2 and 1.3 are designed to revise the skills from earlier years and to be a platform from which subsequent skills are developed.
- Books 2.3, 3.3, 4.3, 5.3 and 6.3 develop skills in the SPACE, MEASUREMENT, and CHANCE & DATA strands.
- Books 2.4, 3.4, 4.4, 5.4 and 6.4 address skills in the NUMBER and ALGEBRA strands.
- Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 indicate the level of difficulty, with each following in a sequential manner.
These worksheets are designed to be used in various ways:
- MOTIVATION - Students are keen to solve the puzzle and keep asking for more.
- INCENTIVE - As a reward for students who finish their work early.
- SELF CHECKING - For students to be able to check their own work as they go along.
- EXTRA PRACTICE - A fun way of doing extra practice on skills development.
- HOMEWORK - An interesting way to get students to do more consolidation of mathematical skills in a way they enjoy.
- REVISION - An exciting way to stimulate revision.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.