- This text is written specifically for students of 3 Unit Legal Studies.
- The author provides detailed information written in a style that is accessible to HSC students.
- The text will assist them in coming to grips with the complexity of international law with respect to indigenous peoples.
- Numerous extracts from primary sources will foster an understanding through exposure to the law.
- Includes exercises, research activities and essay questions for effective exam preparation.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.