- The Understanding Science book focuses on high interest topics that are fun, challenging and will help you introduce ideas about scientific investigations and procedures.
- This book is designed to help busy teachers provide interesting and challenging scientific investigations.
- They recognise the growing demands placed on teachers particularly the non-specialist, in planning activities that promote students' learning in science.
To foster attitudes of independence and co-operation the photocopiable activity sheets can be used to:
- introduce a new topic
- start individuals and small groups off
- consolidate previous learning
- Activities can be grouped into learning centres for independent work or used for science groups to work with.
- Most of the equipment needed in this book is not sophisticated and can easily be found around school or at home.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.