- Inspiration for Terrified Teachers both guides you in using this terrific software program and explains how Inspiration fits into your classroom through curriculum-based projects. Soon your students will be making presentations as effective communicators using this tool that enables success.
- Do you want your students to be able to illustrate how different characters in a book share certain traits and characteristics? Would you like them to understand the cause and effect relationships of different themes? Do you want to give them a tool that will help them organise their thoughts more effectively and efficiently? Inspiration does it all!
Learn how to use...
- graphic organisers to visually represent concepts and relationships
- tools and commands to create a diagram and outline
- imported graphics and animated symbols
- To help you create projects, this book will...
- guide you step-by-step
- walk you through the use of templates to get started right away
- enable students to gather, sort, analyse and apply information they have acquired
- provide templates that jumpstart your projects.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.