- Each activity in this book invites investigation and exploration.
- Activities are supported by background information, practical work that will focus the investigation, and extension work for students who want to explore the topic further.
- The activities have an appealing, easy-to-follow format with clear, well-illustrated instructions.
- Most of the activities can be completed in ordinary classrooms which have access to the most basic science equipment.
The 15 activities include:
- Make a Model Jet Engine
- Make a Water Clock
- Make a Hot Air Balloon
- Make a Floating Train
- Make a Hovercraft
- Make a Potato Pop-Gun
- Make a 'Nuclear Reactor'!
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.