- A collection of simple, practical ideas and suggestions to help parents and other care givers bring music into the home or early childhood setting.
- Have you ever wondered how to encourage and develop a child's musical ability and appreciation?
- Are you a parent or do you work in a child care situation, be it in the home, or centre?
- Would you like to help the children in your care, reach their fullest musical potential?
If so, this book is for you!
- Even though you do not think you have any 'music' in you, this book will give you some ideas to help your child, or the children with whom you work, reach their fullest potential musically.
- Illustrated throughout, Music is for Young Children Too! contains over 50 pages of simple, practical ideas to help those involved with very young children to bring music into the day's activities in a meaningful way.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.