- Dr Louise Mares is an educational psychologist who has long been involved in gifted education overseas and in Australia.
- She heads the team which provides both graduate training of teachers and inservice courses in Australian schools at Charles Sturt University in NSW.
- In 1988 she worked as an exchange professor in the USA, investigating local provisions for gifted education.
- She was the recipient of a ministerial grant in 1991 to provide training for senior education staff.
- Dr Mares has presented papers at National and World Conferences in gifted education and published in journals.
- This book explores the best way to understand and educate gifted adolescents.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.