- The 1999 shortlisted books for the Children's Book of the Year Award provide teachers with a wonderful collection of children's books to share.
- But what do you do once you have read the book?
- This resource is packed full of exciting and effective creative arts ideas which are simple to implement in the classroom.
- The activities will extend your children's understanding and appreciation of each book as well as develop their literacy skills.
- Enjoy sharing the book with pupils then use these ideas to bring in music, dance, drama and visual arts to enhance your teaching of literacy skills.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.