- A handy 8 page fold-out card that contains 3 hands-on activities, teaching tips and 3 reproducible activity pages.
- Colourful illustrations show students what to do so young children or those with limited English can work independently.
- Explore the following earth science concepts:
- Oceans are connected to each other and separate the continents.
- Plant life in the ocean depends on the availability of sunlight.
- Oceans change the shape of the land around them.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Grades 1-3