- Vista is a post-First Certificate advanced-level course designed to activate students' knowledge of English and to develop the confidence and skills that lead to fluency.
The key features are:
- authentic texts taken from a wide range of contemporary and literary sources;
- each unit contains a balance of language skills, vocabulary and grammar;
- an imaginative approach invites students to think about language creatively;
- student are encourage to take an active role in their learning.
- This Coursebook is divided into 12 units—each providing about 10 hours of teaching.
- The Language Review section at the back provides a valuable grammar reference.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Secondary