- Sindi is a beautiful island off the coast of Africa.
- One day a hungry leopard swims across from the mainland and hides in the lighthouse.
- How will the people of Sindi catch the leopard before it comes out looking for food?
- Includes a detailed introduction and extensive activity material.
- Part of the Penguin Reader Easystarts Originals series (200 words).
- Penguin Readers are a series of simplified stories—from classics, bestsellers, film titles and original works—to introduce students to literature.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.