- What is it about the empty, broken-down house that attracts Isabel like a magnet?
- Perhaps it is the mystery of the lights that shine at midnight or the shadowy face that seems to be watching her from an upstairs window.
- "It's just kids," she tells her terrified sister Andy.
- Isabel and Andy find out that the true story of the haunted house is weirder than anything kids could dream up.
- The third book in the Supa Dazzlers Haunted Houses Readers Trilogy.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.