- Problems resulting from low self esteem often surface during a child's adolescent years, however steps can be taken earlier to prevent these problems developing.
- Both the Manual for Mentors and activity books (REP-909, 910, 911 sold separately) provide teachers and parents with an insight into the way children think and function, how they view themselves and how they feel others want them to be.
- The reproducible activity books provide a host of activities that can be used to establish healthy self esteem in children.
- Some of the activities are directed towards students seen as 'at risk' in terms of self esteem.
- These activities will help students regain healthy self esteem.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.