- Is it easier to be a man today than it was for our fathers? How different are our expectations of boys? To what extent have relationships changed?
- The men and boys who appear in this book, allow us a glimpse into their hearts.
- They talk of important elements of their lives: being a boy, relating to a father, becoming a man, playing sport and relationships with men and women.
- In developing this book, Peter West interviewed a wide variety of me who grew up in the decades between the Depression and the 1990s: from footballers to policemen, from railway workers to farmers.
- To provide a current perspective, he includes a provocative analysis of life for men and boys today.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.