- Michael Boxer was a policeman. Lots of people didn't like him.
- Then Michael is found dead in his own house. Michael's sister, Jennifer, needed his money—but did she kill him?
- The police think so. The jury must decide.
- Includes a detailed introduction and extensive activity material.
- Part of the Penguin Reader Level 3 Pre-Intermediate Originals series (1200 words).
- Penguin Readers are a series of simplified stories—from classics, bestsellers, film titles and original works—to introduce students to literature.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.