- A comprehensive book that looks at many critical issues in the interesting area of gifted education.
- The large number of contributors to this detailed resource allows for varied points of view.
Topics covered include:
- Qualitatively Different: Is It a Key Concept in Defining Giftedness?
- Qualitatively Different: Is It a Key Concept in Defining Curricula?
- Enrichment versus Acceleration: It This a Continuing Controversy?
- Policies, Program Development, and Evaluation: What Can We Defend, and How Should It Be Defended?
- Defensible Programs for Gifted Students: What Are They?
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.