This book presents an eclectic collection of essays which focus on craft theory and practice through the exploration of a variety of themes, including:
- the interpretation of craft artifacts;
- the construction of historical and cultural narratives;
- the application of cross-cultural studies;
- semiotic and structurationist approaches to craft analysis;
- unraveling the exhibition process;
- philosophical perspectives;
- representation and investigation of Aboriginal creative practices;
- the links between craft and architecture; and
- the investigation of theoretical frameworks for craft writing.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.