- Written by practising English teachers, professional writers and expert reviewers.
- Features an introduction, contexts, background notes and a chapter-by-chapter analysis.
- Themes, issues, characters, relationships, style and structure are all explored.
- Includes vital exam strategies including analysing exam questions, writing answers and winning exam preparation.
- Sample exam questions and further reading suggestions provided.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.