- A what, why, how resource to develop a love for oral language, stories and games.
- There are ideas on how to make language "come alive" so young children are excited by what they hear and see.
- Children are encouraged to write and read about themselves and their families.
- Suggestions are provided using the SMARTS (based on Howard Gardner's Multiple Intelligences).
- All learning styles are considered.
- A full colour game is provided in the centre of this resource.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Ages 3-5