- This Teaching Guide can be used in conjunction with the Harmony and Understanding readers (sold separately) or as a stand alone resource.
- The activities allow students to explore and experience a range of values by asking students to reflect on their own cultural identity and recognise the benefits of living in a culturally diverse society.
- The Teaching Guide provides the busy classroom teacher with background information, ideas and activities for integrating learning across multiple key learning areas.
- The activities will prompt students to respond to texts personally, creatively and critically.
- Fantastic Foods explores the varied ingredients, cooking styles and recipes enjoyed by our multicultural society.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.