- Fra le righe is a collection of authentic texts offering a wide range of language used by young people in Italy today.
- It uses a thematic approach, taking care that the topics dealt with reflect teenage interests.
- Therefore students will enjoy reading about and doing activities relating to themselves, family, friends, school, the environment, travel to Italy, migration from Italy and future plans.
- The resource materials are varied and include letters, extracts from stories and magazine articles, cartoons, poems, song words and pieces written by students in Italian schools.
- Before, during and after reading each extract, students are involved in activities working on their own, in pairs, in groups or sometimes with the whole class.
- For example, they may be required to complete a graph, fill in a form, answer a letter, exchange opinions or information with a partner or discuss something in a group.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.