- An interdisciplinary approach to studying the newspaper, What's News? Shows students how the newspaper can be their window to the world.
- Teachers will find it full of countless stimulating activities that spark student interest in the basic subject matter and provide springboards for independent learning.
- Sections focused on Language Arts, Geography, History, Math, Social Studies, and Science enable teachers to relate the learning in the classroom to larger current events.
- Each activity challenges student to explore a different area of the newspaper and to learn about their community and the world while they cultivate life skills.
- In addition, lessons include Braincruncher sections that stimulate students to reach higher-order thinking levels.
- They learn to explore current events and to form opinions that they can defend with facts.
- These bonus activities provide extra challenges for advanced students and allow teachers more flexibility with the exercises.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.